Monday, August 23, 2010

crib capers - part 2

Ok... so the hubby didn't go for the Ikea crib but we found a nice alternative on Kijiji that we're going to look at this weekend. Now that the crib is taken care of, let's move on to fun stuff!

I think I mentioned before that the room is blue/grey, and I want to pull in bright greens to contrast and maybe some hits of blue and red. (And in case you're wondering and I haven't mentioned it, I'm having a boy which is why all the greens and blues -- not that you can't have those colours for a girl!).

I picked up this crib sheet this weekend and just ordered some of this fabric for the crib skirt and potentially some blinds.


On an unrelated crib note, I ordered a pillow for the room from Skinny Laminx after I saw it on Design*Sponge -- I love it and it kind of runs with the animal/nature theme.


I can't wait to get it all set up!

No comments:

Post a Comment